Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shoes - 5 pair of them in about a month



I just realized that in the course of about a month, I've bought 5 pair of shoes / slippers. The first pair I got was the Nike futsal shoes (NIKE PREMIER IC INDOOR SHOE) for about RM83 at Mines. A rather entry level shoes for Nike. That's to replace my futsal shoes.


The second pair I got was the Timberland hiking shoes (Men's Franconia Ridge Trail with Gore-Tex) for RM199 at Timberland Warehouse Sales. That's for preparation for hiking activity planned for May 2009.

The third pair was Adidas Running Shoes (AdidasClimaCool® Ozweego CC) which I bought at Adidas Bangi (an authorized Adidas outlet but they sell at slightly lower price than others, but you would have to understand if they don't have your size) for RM154.00. That's hope to bring up my fitness that is currently in a not-so-good shape.

The fourth pair was the Crocs Off Roads which my wife bought at Crocs Ipoh for RM169 (xde discount). I told her that I wish for a shoes that I can walk around in rain/water without worry. My current Scholl slipper is still good, but not good with water.

The fifth pair was the Crocs Hydro which I bought at Crocs Warehouse Sales at Damansara for RM100. Not that I really need another Crocs, but since the shoes that I aim (the Islander) was not available, and since I was already in the warehouse and the price is 50% off, I can't find no other reason not to buy. Furthermore, I hope it can make a good walking shoes.

There goes almost RM700.00.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home