Sunday, April 13, 2008

Big curry puff @ secret recipe




Today we had dinner @ secret recipe. My wife had her favorite tomuam kung while i had this big curry puff with fancy name (chicken menda tah). No body at the shop asked me how's the curry puff, but if they ask, the answer would be 'please make the skin thinner. I don't like the margerine smell of the skin'. I also a bit curios on the tomyam taste - the tomyam taste slightly different every time and differ outlet to outlet. My guess is this secret recipe is people oriented and keep secret from the chefs (read: no detail work procedure).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 22, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home