Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tyre for my wife Lancer GLX

Recently, I replaced the front pair of my wife Lancer with Falken912. I did not replace the back pair coz they was still good for maybe a few months. Furthermore, the economy was not good. The price was RM250 X 2 + RM25 (Allignment) + RM20 (chamber).

However, a week later, we had a big puncture on the left rear (luckily not the front) on our way to Putrajaya. I need to fork out to replace the rear pair. Trying to source out reasonable price tyre at Bangi and ended up with Dunlop D 01. The price was RM230 X 2.

Bila agaknya tuan punya Lancer ni nak bayar.....

1 Comments:

Blogger azzalyzaa said...

kalau HALALkan lg byk pahala...ngeh ngeh ngeh..tuan lancer GLX nak jd tuan lancer GT..buleh dak? gegegege

December 13, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home