Saturday, December 13, 2008

Near miss on 9/11/2008 - Plus hiway

Plus Hiway, north bound somewhere before Tg Malim Exit.

This is where I had my near miss. An old Merc just spun out of control in front of me, travelling at around 100km/hr. I braked hard, and after ensuring that the unlucky merc not going to block my way, pass over him on the left lane. One of the debris hit my rear right door and scratch the paint to bare metal :( But the poor merc probably would find it way to scrap dealer with front and back damage.

I bought touch paint yesterday at ACE Sunway. It looks like the old liquid paper (with brush inside the bottle). I have applied on the scratch, but it is too deep. Need to apply a few time to get the same thickness as the rest of the panel. :( Probably need to polish afterward.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home